Rostering Officer/Coordinator x2
8.30am – 5pm
Daughterly Care Community Services is a leading provider of in-home care that enables older people to stay home for life and avoid the Nursing Home. We have operated in the aged care sector for 21 years.
Due to growth, we are seeking a motivated and reliable Rostering/Scheduling Co-ordinator to join our busy team. The successful applicant will liaise with clients and caregivers, coordinating the provision of in-home care to enable clients to live safely, comfortably and joyfully at home, for life.
This position is primarily responsible for the allocation of services to our direct caregivers and coordination of delivery of care in the home. The Rostering/Scheduling Co-ordinator ensures appropriately skilled caregivers are matched to our clients providing services in accordance with the client’s care plan.
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar role working in a fast paced and challenging environment with the ability to hit the ground running.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage and resolve a high level of client and Caregiver phone calls;
- High level of data entry;
- Co-ordinate and direct Carers to provide competent and excellent in home care to our hourly clients;
- Promotion of all of our services by phone, email and marketing material;
- Ability to manage an Elderly client’s total care needs, WH&S, rostering and complete a detailed care plan; and
- Liaise, strengthen and develop relationships with clients and caregiver.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- Strong customer service skills, telephone manner and organisational skills;
- Superior time management and attention to detail;
- Experience in rostering, scheduling or co-ordination;
- Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Office programs;
- Previous experience in office administration;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities;
- Have a warm, empathetic personality, caring disposition and be an excellent communicator.
Why work for Daughterly Care?
Our modern office overlooks Narrabeen Lake and is a short walk to Narrabeen beach for whale watching or a swim. There is free street parking. We offer a performance bonus twice yearly and potential profit bonus.
We prefer you to apply via SEEK so click on APPLY.
Alternatively send your resume and a brief cover letter to Nicole-Anne Hickey – Operations Manager: email@example.com