8.30am – 5pm
Daughterly Care Community Services, a leading in-home Aged Care provider operating in Narrabeen for over 21 years, is seeking an exciting role for an Administration Assistant to join our team located in Narrabeen.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who has an interest in progressing in the Aged Care industry.
The successful candidate:
- Must have 1-2 years’ in reception/admin experience;
- Has experience providing support over the phone and via email;
- Has strong customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Has excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Has strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel & Outlook;
- Can multi task and be a general office all-rounder; and
- Is willing to work as part of a team.
About the role:
- You will be first to answer incoming phone calls;
- You will be responsible for general clerical duties;
- You will manage the inbox and respond to/forward emails to the relevant co-ordinator client and/or staff;
- You will provide full administration support to the Co-ordinators
Why work for Daughterly Care?
- You’re part of a team that provides exceptional care for private clients;
- Our modern office is on Narrabeen Lake with water views;
- Free street parking;
- We offer a performance bonus twice yearly; and
- Potential profit bonus.
We prefer you to apply via SEEK so click on APPLY.
If you can bring your set of skills and experience to make a difference and love making a difference every day, please send your resume to: