Your home is as unique as you, that’s what makes it the most comfortable,
secure, familiar place to live, for all your days.
- Live in Home Care clients are supported by qualified 24 hour Private Nurses who have 20 – 30 years of clinical experience and highly trained Live-In Carers who have been especially chosen for this type of work.
- We develop a personalised care plan in consultation with the Elder, their family, and health professionals where necessary. This In Home Care plan is the basis for our Joyful Living Approach™ that aims to support, nurture, enable and provide not just person-centred care, but person directed In Home Care to each individual client.
- Our Live in Carers document all the details about your living preferences. Clients do not have to adhere to a rigid regime; they remain in control of how they live. Our team of private 24hr Registered Nurses provide clinical support and services to clients as needed to ensure they remain well and living life joyfully at home, for life.
- Every Live in Carer is as unique as our clients. They have been chosen for their desire to care for the Elders in our community and are enthusiastic to meet your needs. Our unique Live in Care ensures they don’t burn out as they sleep when the private care client sleeps and are not over-extended from rushing and trying to look after too many Elders, like in nursing homes. They provide the type of support our clients need, how and when they want it.
- Only the most exceptional In Home Live in Carers with decades of aged care experience are invited to join the Daughterly Care Live in Care team. Their aged care skill set is of the highest standard and they have years of experience.
- Live in Care produces the most consistent and stable caring environment. Typically, two Live in Carers rotate the In Home Care duties over a week and thus develop a close care relationship with our client. This enables them to provide a very high level of personalised one-on-one home nursing care in the client’s own home. For example, the first Live in Carer may work 4 days and the second Live in Carer works 3 days. They sleep overnight and return to their own homes at the end of their 3 or 4 days, happily returning to the clients the following week. When either goes on holidays, is sick or attends training they cover for each other’s shifts or a third Live in Carer covers their absence.
Having such a small and tight team means they know you and your family well and if communication is difficult they know your routine, preferences and can read your body language.
Have you been told your loved one “has to go to a nursing home” but they want to stay at home?
Nobody should have to live in a place where they are unhappy, when there is an easy solution.
There never has to come a time when you have to go to a nursing home.
- Live in Care is the perfect alternative to moving into a single room in a nursing home. Moving is one of the top 3 most stressful events a person can experience. Often older people are already grieving from multiple losses; death of a lifelong spouse / partner, friends passing away, reduced physical and / or cognitive ability, or other upsetting events.
Why add additional stress and compound your Elder’s feelings of loss by moving him / her to a nursing home, when we bring quality care to their home?
- Live in Care enables your loved one to receive personalised and tailored aged care in familiar surroundings so they can continue to live their lifestyle, their way. Routines don’t have to change and they can continue with the medical support from the doctors they know and trust. They can enjoy their comfortable, familiar home for life; surrounded by their family, friends and neighbours, the views they enjoy, the garden they created, the art they love and their pet who is their constant companion.
Over the last 24 years, more than 82% of all the aged care we have provided was for clients with High Care needs (assessed as level 3 or 4 by the Aged Care Assessment Team). Our Live in Carers and 24hr Private Nurses provide heartfelt, attentive care like a loving daughter.
- We are right there, when you need us. With Live in Care, your loved one’s Live in Carer or 24hr Nurse sleeps overnight so we are “on-hand” in case help is needed during the night, such as assistance to go to the toilet safely. (Did you know most falls happen at night?). Sometimes Elders become disorientated during the night and need to be re-assured and re-directed back to bed.
Live in Care is 24 hours, around the clock, ‘on-hand’ presence, personalised private nursing care… when you need it.
- Live in Home Care is an affordable and far superior solution than moving to a nursing home. There is no upheaval or stress of packing up one’s life. Our Bespoke Care Plan is tailored to your loved one’s specific care needs and lifestyle and fully customisable and flexible as their needs change. It is developed after speaking to your Loved One, the family (plus health care professionals where necessary).
Clients remain in control of their own life. Most of our Live in Care clients choose to have their Palliative and End of Life care provided by Daughterly Care at home and the Community Palliative Care Team. ‘When you have received relationship-based care from your long-known Live in Carers, they are the ones best able to offer the most attentive re-assuring comfort. They know you and they can read your body language well, plus you feel comfortable asking them for anything.’
Your loved one can stay at home for life. Once clients experience Live in 24 Hour Care they understand that there is no reason to leave their home.