In Home Aged Care Services for the elderly
Have you visited your loved one recently to find they are not coping as well as they said they were?
Are you worried about their health and safety but don’t know where to get professional, reliable, fully trained 24 hour Private Nurses and Carers?
We can take the worry out of trying to balance the care needs for your family, care for your loved one and trying to find some time to care for yourself.
Click here to see where we provide pay by the hour in home care.
Live in Care is available everywhere within New South Wales (NSW) and in certain areas of South East Queensland.
Free in home consultation … optional
We’d love to send one of our Private Nurses or High Care Case Managers to your home to answer any questions you may have. Often this is a lovely way to introduce a reluctant Elder to In Home Care. Being able to see that we are there to help, we’re compassionate and understand the concerns and needs of Elders, really puts their mind at rest.
It’s as easy as picking up the phone. Call us on (02) 9970 7333 to arrange a consultation.
We provide a free service to help our clients obtain a Government funded Home Care Package
Adult children and Elders tell us it is excruciatingly frustrating and extremely time-consuming, applying for a Government Subsidised In Home Care Package and that’s why we assist our existing clients, once they have settled in and they are happy with their Daughterly Care In Home Care Service.
The Government provides up to $57,764.90 per person, per annum to help Elders stay at home and avoid having to go to a nursing home. It’s not uncommon for people who apply themselves to have to wait 2 years for a Home Care Package. Daughterly Care has helped our In Home Care clients get Home Care Packages in months.
The new Consumer Directed Care (CDC) Government reforms provide recipients with 9 new rights and assistance to stay at home for life.
Daughterly Care In Home Aged Care Services
Whatever type of private care you may need, our In Home Care is tailored to your every need and aspiration:
- 24 Hour care
- Live in Home Care (Our most popular service)
- Pay by the Hour care
- Overnight in Home Care
- Hospital to Home care
- Nursing Home care
- Bring me home from the Nursing Home care
- Respite care (or I need a break care)
- In Home Nurse Care
- Travel with Daughterly Care
- Assistance during special events
- Palliative care
- End of life care
Private in home care tasks we commonly provide:
- Assistance with personal care e.g. showering, toileting, dressing
- Respite for carers
- Assistance with grooming, e.g. shaving, washing, hair, blow drying, make up
- Meal preparation and assistance to eat
- Driving and accompanying to appointments
- Driving to outings and social activities to stay connected with your family and community
- Companionship and socialisation
- Encouragement of passive / active exercises. Assisting to walk safely
- Home tasks e.g. shopping, cleaning, washing, ironing
- Personal Assistant type tasks
- Re-enabling care, Restorative care
Conditions We Care For
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Frailty and Decreased Mobility
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Vision Loss or Blindness