Live In Care for Palliative Care and End of Life Care
When a cure is not possible and the illness is progressive, a special kind of care is required to ensure an attentive and comprehensive in home care environment that supports living well all your days. An improved quality end of life can be achieved for the dying Elder and their family with a team of exceptional Caregivers and private nurses.
- promote quality of life;
- provide relief from pain and reduce the stress of associated symptoms;
- ensure the dignity of the person dying by supporting their emotional, social and cultural values;
- provide care management and collaboration with the Community Palliative Doctor and private Registered Nurses, the client and the client’s family;
- provide experienced, highly personalised attentive care; and
- enable the person to pass over pain-free and peacefully.
Daughterly Care has provided over 2.8+ million hours of Live in Care over the last 21 years, which means we are the experts in Live in Care
Live in Care enables the Elder to live the last years, months, weeks and days in the comfort of their home. The Elder can remain in-charge of their life with peace including the company of their pets, family and friends. Daughterly Care supports all involved in the palliative journey so it is less stressful and pain-free.