How to Avoid the Nursing Home with Government Funding up to $56,067.65 pa pp
Daughterly Care’s FREE In Home Care Information Sessions are held at Mosman and Narrabeen. The seminar explains how Government subsidised In Home Care packages help you avoid the Nursing Home and stay at home for life. Self-funded retirees are eligible regardless of income and assets.
The Government knows you want to stay in the comfort of your own home and they want to help you do just that.
Come along and learn about your 9 new rights under Consumer Directed Care reforms. Informed consumers are empowered consumers.
I want to personally invite you to attend my FREE Information Session.
I explain how the Government provides funding to help Elders avoid the Nursing Home and instead, stay at home for life…
… irrespective of your assets or income.
That’s right, the In Home Care Government funding is care needs based, irrespective of your assets and income, self-funded Elders are entitled to a Home Care Package, just as Pensioners are.
Few people are aware of this fact, so come along and find out how the aged care system really works.
Most financial planners, accountants and even doctors don’t know that there are 4 levels of Government Subsidised Home Care Packages, nor can they tell you how much Government Funding each package provides.
How do we know that?
Kate Lambert asked them and they told her they didn’t know. So Kate has started teaching financial planners who “specialise in Aged Care advice” about In Home Aged Care.
What will you learn at our valuable seminar?
1. The 4 levels of In Home Care Government funding.
2. An aged care industry insider’s tips on how to apply for a Home Care Package and to be correctly assessed “Approved” versus “Assigned” and wait times explained.
3. How the Government funding works for self-funded Elders, part-pensioners and full pensioners.
4. Your 9 NEW RIGHTS as a Consumer under the Living Longer, Living Better reforms called Consumer Directed Care.
5. How you use your rights to negotiate better Aged Care solutions that enable you to stay at home for life and avoid the Nursing Home altogether.
6. I will also give you the 5 Steps to a Home Care Package book. If you are likely to be eligible for a Government Subsidised Home Care Package.
Who will immediately benefit by attending this seminar?
Any Elder (or Enduring Power of Attorney or their Enduring Guardian) who:
- is already approved for a HIGH CARE (3-4) Package and who has not been “assigned” a Level 3 or 4 Home Care Package.
- already receives Government Funded In Home Care from an Approved Provider for a level 3 or 4 Package and you are not happy with the quality of Caregivers or the number of hours of care per week the Government pays for;
- has no ACAT [Aged Care Assessment Team] assessment and you do not want to be placed into a Nursing Home and would prefer to stay at home for life;
- believes we all have to go to a Nursing Home “in the end”.
The son of a self-funded client emailed his siblings this:
“We should consider ourselves fortunate to have Daughterly Care looking after Mum, their CEO Kate Lambert has been tireless in championing the Home Care Package cause and informing us as to what is available.”
He also emailed Daughterly Care:
“Thanks so much for your time today and of course, for your efforts that have resulted in Mum being offered a level 3 Home Care Package. I’m still gobsmacked that this has happened!”
Your carer Kathy was instrumental in introducing this concept to us and we are grateful for that. Had it not been for her perseverance we could have easily dismissed it as something that Mum would never have qualified for! I would be happy if you would acknowledge her effort in some way!
It is reassuring that we are able to continue using Daughterly Care as we are so happy with the service and friendship your ladies provide, Mum enjoys them all!
Thanks from us all”
Son of Northern Beaches Elder
If you have been “approved” for a High Care, level 3 or 4 Government Subsidised Home Care Package but you haven’t been “assigned” your Home Care Package yet, you absolutely MUST attend our Free Information Session. Knowledge is power!
We are passionate about enabling Elders to stay at home, living their way for life – but it doesn’t happen unless you know HOW to MAKE it happen.
Don’t go to a Nursing Home because you or your children / Guardian didn’t know your options
All too often people wait until a health crisis hits before they enquire about In Home Care. Know your options before the crisis hits so you can be proactive and make a fully informed decision in advance. Come along and discover what In Home Care is and how this funding and the 9 new rights the Government has given to Elders so they can receive the support and care they deserve to remain at home.
Seminar specific to Elders who are Full and Part Pensioners:
Seminar specific to Self-funded Elders:
Call 02 9970 7333 to reserve your spot
Can’t make our scheduled seminars? You can book a cost and obligation free meeting with Robin Bower at Daughterly Care’s Mosman Aged Care Advice Centre or with one of our Aged Care Co-ordinators, High Care Case Managers or Registered Nurses at our Head office in Narrabeen. Email Robin directly on email@example.com or give her a ring on (02) 9969 5954 to book a meeting, at a convenient time for you. Our Mosman Shop telephone diverts to our Narrabeen office when Robin is in a meeting or presenting a seminar.