At our Mosman Aged Care Advice Centre we look forward to being of service. (Please note: Our Head Office is our Narrabeen office).
Extended conversations / advice is available by appointment at Mosman
If ‘passing by’ please feel free to ‘pop in’ and ask any question about Mosman aged care, such as:
- My relative is in hospital & they want to come home – what do I need to know?
- How to talk to your parent about putting in home care help in place
- How does in home aged care work?
- What is the difference between private care and Government funded in home care?
- What equipment can make it easier to stay at home?
- How to avoid a nursing home
- How do Government Subsidised Consumer Directed Care Home Care Packages work?
- Advice if you or your loved one has been newly diagnosed with a dementia.
- I’m going on holidays, can you visit my parent while I’m away and do what I normally do?
- How do I apply for a Government subsidised Home Care Package?
If you would like to have an extended or private conversation please make a booking and we can shut the front door and pull the curtains so that we can talk privately without interruption.
Mosman Telephone: (02) 9969 5954
Mosman Open Hours:
Tuesday to Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Please note our Head office number (02) 9970 7333 at Narrabeen is answered from 7.30am to 6pm and after hours our number diverts to our High Care Case Manager who listens to your message as soon as you leave it, so leave a detailed message and we will get straight back to you. We welcome enquiries from new clients after hours, just leave a message and we will call you straight back.
Mosman Address: Shop 3, 836 Military Rd, Mosman NSW 2088
Opposite Belmont Road and Westpac Bank.
Postal Address: PO Box 670, Narrabeen NSW 2101
Catching the bus? These buses stop right outside our Mosman shop.
230 Milsons Point to Mosman Wharf
236 Spit Junction to Musgrave St Wharf
244 City to Chowder Bay
245 Balmoral to City
247 City to Taronga
257 Chatswood to Balmoral Beach