Free Private In Home Aged Care Consultation
Worrying about what type of in home aged care you need to arrange for your loved one?
Wondering if your loved one really needs to go to a nursing home when they don’t want to, but they are being told they need to?
Wondering if your loved one really can stay at home when the doctor said “your Dad is high care and has to go to a nursing home”?
We make it easy for you …
Step 1 – Call us on 02 9970 7333
Daughterly Care is a leading premium private care provider of in home aged care services. You’ve only got to quickly look around our website to realise:
- We provide the full range of services
- We have a brilliant reputation – read 14 reasons to choose Daughterly Care
- We’re specialists in serving private care clients with high expectations, Dementia Care, 24 Hour Care and Live In Care
- Our experienced Private Nurses and High Care Case Managers means less hospitalisations and nursing home placements for our clients.
- Don’t take our word for it… Read what our clients say!
Step 2 – Arrange a no cost, obligation free, in home consultation
During your free confidential consultation we can discuss:
- Your individual care needs, lifestyle aspirations and care goals;
- The options available to you;
- Government funding options to reduce your ongoing costs;
- Our full range of in home care services;
- Our references and experience; plus
- Any other questions you may have, no matter how big or small.
Step 3 – Put us in your circle of care team
We don’t require an ACAT assessment so once you put us in your ‘Circle of Care™’, we write a bespoke care plan tailored to your individual care needs and match you with the most suitable Hourly Caregiver or Live in Carer or 24hr Private Nurse to provide your service.
There are many types of private in home aged care services available and Government funding issues to consider.
Don’t let yourself or your loved one worry about care options.
During our visit we’ll explain how our role can be:
- proactively case managing your care requirements; or
- you and your family can case manage your care, in which case we are just part of your care team.
Exercise your rights
Now, thanks to the power of Consumer Directed Care, you have the right, to request Daughterly Care provide your Government Subsidised in home care services. If you have High Care needs, our Live in Care service (charged on a daily rate rather than by the hour) is often better quality care and a better value solution as your Government subsidised Home Care Package pays for a portion of the care.
We offer a full suite of private in home care services, which means our clients never need to go to a nursing home.
- 24 Hour care
- Live in Home Care (Our most popular service)
- Pay by the Hour care
- Overnight in Home Care
- Hospital to Home care
- Nursing home care
- Bring me home from the nursing home care
- Respite care (or I need a break care)
- Palliative care and End of Life care
- In Home Nurse Care
- Travel with Daughterly Care
- Assistance during special events
That means we are able to provide the type of private aged care you want, when you want it, from the type of Pay by the hour Caregiver or 24 hour Private Nurse you prefer.
Give us a ring on (02) 9970 7333
We care like Daughters.