Experienced Aged Care Co-ordinators
Monday to Friday (9.30am – 6.00pm)
Daughterly Care Community Services is a leading provider of in-home care that enables older people to stay home for life and avoid the Nursing Home. We have operated in the aged care sector for 21 years.
Due to growth, we are seeking a motivated and reliable Aged Care Co-ordinator to join our busy team. The successful applicant will liaise with clients and caregivers, coordinating the provision of in-home care to enable clients to live safely, comfortably and joyfully at home, for life.
This is an all-encompassing role with lots of variety and fast-paced. You will have the ability to develop relationships with clients from the very first phone call and really make a difference in their lives.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage and resolve a high level of client and Caregiver phone calls;
- High level of data entry;
- Co-ordinate and direct Carers to provide competent and excellent in-home care to our hourly clients;
- Promotion of all of our services by phone, email and marketing material;
- Ability to manage an Elderly client’s total care needs, WH&S, rostering and complete a detailed care plan; and
- Liaise, strengthen and develop relationships with clients and caregivers.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- Experience in caring or organising care for the elderly is extremely beneficial (but not essential);
- Strong customer service skills, telephone manner and organisational skills;
- Superior time management and attention to detail;
- Previous experience in office administration;
- Intermediate computer skills using Outlook & Word (Excel is beneficial, but not essential);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive, ability to multi-task with a can-do attitude; and
- Have a warm, empathetic personality, caring disposition and be an excellent communicator.
Why work for Daughterly Care?
Our modern office overlooks Narrabeen Lake and is a short walk to Narrabeen beach for whale watching or a swim. There is free street parking. We offer a performance bonus twice yearly and potential profit bonus.
Alternatively send your resume and a brief cover letter to Nicole-Anne Hickey – Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org