Monday to Friday
Daughterly Care Community Services Ltd is a leading provider of in-home care that enables older people to stay home for life. We have operated in the aged care sector for 25 years. Due to internal promotion, we will soon have a position available in our Care Coordinator Team.
The successful applicant will liaise with clients and caregivers, coordinating the provision of in-home care to enable clients to live safely, comfortably and joyfully at home, for life.
This is an all-encompassing role with lots of variety and fast-paced. You will have the ability to develop relationships with clients from the very first phone call and really make a difference in their lives.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Co-ordinate and direct Carers to provide excellent in-home care to our hourly clients;
- Ability to manage an Elderly client’s total care needs, WH&S, rostering and complete a detailed care plan; and
- Manage and resolve Client and Caregiver phone calls;
- Data entry – documenting emails/care plans/communicating with team;
- Liaise, strengthen and develop relationships with clients and caregivers.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- Experience in Aged Care and/or organising care for the elderly;
- Strong customer service skills, telephone manner and organisational skills;
- Superior time management and attention to detail;
- Computer skills – Email & MS Word (Excel is beneficial, but not essential);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive, ability to multi-task with a can-do attitude; and
- Fully vaccinated with Covid-19 vaccine.
Why work for Daughterly Care?
Our modern office overlooks Narrabeen Lake and is a short walk to Narrabeen beach, plus there is free street parking.
Please call Nicole Hickey on (02) 9970 7333 to discuss the role further.