Daughterly Care, a leading private community aged care provider, based in Narrabeen for over 21 years is seeking an experienced person to be one of our Complex care Co-ordinators.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of the care needs of clients living with dementia, frailty and other age-related conditions;
- Have rostering experience;
- Want to work in a team that loves enabling Elders to remain at home, knowing that you make a difference every day in the lives of Elders – then APPLY NOW.
Why work for Daughterly Care?
- You’re part of a team that provides exceptional care for private clients;
- Our modern office is on Narrabeen Lake with water views;
- Performance bonus twice yearly; and
If you can demonstrate experience against the following criteria, then we want to hear from you:
- Registered Nurse (or ex) or Enrolled Nurse (or ex) with clinical experience in caring for the elderly is a requirement;
- Strong customer service skills, telephone manner and organisational skills;
- Superior time management and attention to detail;
- confident to meet prospective private clients and their adult children and explain our live-in care and 24-hour services, and to answer any questions they have;
- Proactive, ability to multi-task with a can-do attitude;
- Calm ability to juggle tasks, i.e. ability to quickly re-prioritise (note – this job is not for people who like to work in a straight-line, without interruptions);
- Have a warm, calm, empathetic personality, caring disposition and be an excellent communicator; and
- Current driver’s licence.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your resume, cover letter and contact details to Nicole Hickey (Operations Manager) directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daughterly Care’s Complex Care (Live in Care) Team
From left to right: Penny, Suzy, Kathy and Jean