Registered Nurse to Case Manage Community Aged Care
Due to growth, Daughterly Care, a leading in-home Aged Care provider operating in Narrabeen for over 21 years, is seeking a Registered Nurse to case manage in-home aged care for high care live-in 24-hour clients. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who is currently an EN or RN.
The successful candidate
- Must have a good knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care needs of clients living with dementia, frailty and other age-related conditions;
- Coordinate and direct care workers to provide competent and excellent care to our 24-hour high care clients;
- Able to relate to private clients who have high expectations, face to face and over the phone;
- Liaise, strengthen and develop relationships with clients and care workers;
- Has strong customer service skills, telephone manner and organisational skills;
- Has experience in rostering staff;
- Has excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to manage a client’s care needs, WH&S and Care Plan;
- Calm ability to juggle tasks: answer phones; ability to quickly re-prioritise (this job is not for people who like to work in a straight-line without interruptions);
- Has a current driver’s licence;
- Rotating ‘paid’ on-call phone evenings & weekends, e.g. once a month;
- Must have good computer skills using Outlook and Word; and
- Is willing to work in a team that loves enabling Elders to remain at home, knowing that you make a difference every day in the lives of older people – then APPLY NOW.
Why work for Daughterly Care?
- Daughterly Care is the leading provider of Live-in Care in Sydney, Australia;
- You’re part of a team that provides exceptional care for private clients;
- Our modern office is on Narrabeen Lake with water views;
- Free street parking;
- We offer a performance bonus twice yearly;
- Potential annual profit bonus; and
- Sometimes you just need to make the leap… because the other side really is green…
If you can demonstrate experience against the following criteria, then we want to hear from you:
- Registered Nurse (or ex), Enrolled Nurse (or ex) i.e. clinical experience in caring for the elderly is a requirement;
- Confident to meet prospective private clients and their adult children and explain our Live-In-Care and 24 Hour services and to answer any questions they have; and
- Have a warm, calm, empathetic personality, caring disposition and be an excellent communicator.
If you can bring your set of skills and experience to make a difference and love making a difference every day.
We prefer you APPLY via SEEK.
Alternatively, send your resume and a brief cover letter to Nicole-Anne Hickey, Operations Manager: email@example.com