Sydney Based Carer Jobs
Aged Care (low care) Carers – In-Home Care – $30ph + super
- Are you looking for Aged Care work – to help our clients in their home?
- Are you an Australian Citizen/Resident?
- Do you have your own car to take our clients to appointments/shopping?
- You MUST be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
A Caregiver’s duties include:
- Supervise or assist clients with showering, dressing, hygiene, cooking, and light house duties, etc.
- Transport clients to appointments, shopping – using your own car.
- Provide Social Support – companionship or escorting for special events, lunches, etc.
- You will drive from client to client. Each service is a minimum of 2 hours where you will care for our clients in their home who mainly live close to Mosman, the Northern Beaches, North Shoreline, Hornsby & surrounds.
- You can work @4 hours per day (or more), for at least 3 days per week – Vera – that means we get no Pensioner Caregivers who have a world of experience and are reliable.
- Early morning, afternoon, weekdays, weekend and evening shifts are available for those wanting a flexible job to fit in with your lifestyle.
By becoming an Aged Care Carer you will pay no tax on $36,750 each year which means you will have up to $5,500 more in your pocket.
It’s a win, win and you can help elderly people stay at home.
Who are we?
Daughterly Care is Sydney’s leading provider of Aged Care and has been providing care to older people living in their own Sydney homes for over 21 years. Your role is to support our clients so they can remain in their home and live to their timetable and lifestyle. Due to growth, we have regular ongoing hourly care work available on Sydney’s North Shore.