These positions are due to an increased demand from Seniors wishing to stay in their own home and avoid the Nursing Home. Daughterly Care is the best in-home private care provider of Live in Care in Sydney & NSW.
Live in Care jobs are most suitable for mature Live in Carers with extensive aged care work experience and great observational abilities. Live in Carers need to have strong communication skills and an understanding of various health issues to collaborate with our High Care Case Managers and Private Registered Nurses who support you and our clients around-the-clock ( 24 / 7 ), as well as collaborate and liaise with their doctor and family.
Whilst Live in Carers may work alone in the senior client’s home, you are never alone.
You always have our High Care Case Managers and Registered Nurses to guide and assist you on the phone, around-the-clock – 24/7. We also provide face-to-face assistance in the client’s home. We also have Registered Nurses on-hand to support you and your client.
By choosing to work for Daughterly Care Community Services you can earn up to $92,967.68 of which $36,750 is tax free each year, giving our typical Live in Carer around $6,400 more every year in their pocket. 
Daughterly Care’s Live in Carers tell us that live-in home care is an ideal way of working and caring for Senior Australians because it enables maximum assistance and support at any time to:
- enable and support a person who is frail or living with forgetfulness or a dementia to live a full and joyful life;
- re-enable an older person after an illness or fall;
- re-enable and support Senior Australians to improve wellness after spending time in hospital or rehabilitation;
- assist an elderly person to return home after spending time in a Nursing Home on respite or permanent placement that is no longer going ahead;
- provide in-home care and re-enabling support, and
- provide palliative and End of Life care in the client’s own home.
The term ‘Live in Care’ can be misleading
If you are not familiar with the term ‘live-in care’, it might imply to you that you live permanently with our client and therefore you don’t need your own home – however, nothing could be further from the truth.
All Daughterly Care Live in Carers maintain their own homes that they return to each week when not working.
Our Live in Carers tell us the number of days per week they ideally wish to work to fit in with their own family commitments, typically from 3 to 4 days per week and choose their days. Then we match your Live in Carer skillset and days available to clients, who you can best assist.
Live in Carers are exceptionally experienced
Seniors who require live-in, around the clock, 24 hours – 7 days per week of inhome care and who have high care needs or conditions require a Live in Carer with extensive aged care experience. So not only do you need ‘well above average care skills and aged care experience’, you need ‘well above average communication abilities’ to liaise with their family and your Daughterly Care High Care Case Manager and Doctors.
That said, our Live in Carers tell us Live in Care provides the highest level of inhome care that elders need; a level of private nursing care that can’t be provided in a Nursing Home because the staffing ratios are just too low, creating unnecessary friction between families and care workers, due to expectations not being met.
By contrast, Daughterly Care Live in Carers are held in high regard and are appreciated for their kind, thoughtful, caring ways; for their devotion to the client’s well-being and their ability to enable more joyful living where clients feel safest and most comfortable; in their own home.
Our Live in Carers deliver exceptional private nursing care and aged care support to Senior Australians, which is uniquely tailored to the senior client’s needs and lifestyle. Older adults and their families are extremely appreciative of this level of attentive personalised care. There simply is no better way of living your remaining years, months and days than in your own home with Daughterly Care’s Live in Care.
Daughterly Care is the leading provider of Live in Care throughout Sydney and New South Wales
That’s important for you to know because it means that when you work with us, there is always work available for our best Live in Caregivers and we can move you from one client to another to keep you fresh and at your caring best.
It also means we have the extensive support in place to assist you to be your very best with:
- Complete and thorough paid training. Join Daughterly Care now and become an accredited Montessori Aged Carer;
- High Care Case Managers and Registered Nurses are on-hand to support you 24/7 by telephone and within the client’s home;
- Our highest earning Live-in Carers earn over $92,967.68 + 11% superannuation  ;
- Of their income, up to $36,750 is tax free, which typically means up to $6,400 pa extra income in their pocket each year when you choose to work for Daughterly Care Community Services;
- You are part of a community of exceptional in home care professionals who support each other;
- Regular on-going work / income but also flexibility to take your extended travel holidays or care for your own family; and
- Live in Care is a slower paced and relationship based way of caring for Seniors. Our Live in Carers tell us it is an extremely satisfying way of working.
 To earn over $92,967.68 pa + 11% superannuation you need to work 4 days a week of live in care, Monday to Friday. You can earn more by working weekends & public holidays.