Registered Nurses or Enrolled Nurses
Mon-Fri 9.30am – 6pm
Daughterly Care, a leading private Aged Care provider based in Narrabeen for over 21 years is seeking an experienced Co-ordinator to be one of our Aged Care Co-ordinator’s. If you have knowledge and understanding of the care needs of clients with dementia and other age related conditions, can roster, want to work in a team that loves what they do and know that you make a difference every day in the lives of others.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Coordinate and direct Care Workers to provide competent and excellent care to our Hourly Care clients.
- Able to relate to private clients who have high expectations, face to face and over the phone;
- Ability to manage a client’s care needs, WH&S and Care Plan;
- Coordinate, manage and resolve a high level of client and staff phone calls;
- Promotion of all of our services; and
- Liaise, strengthen and develop relationships with clients and Care WorkersCoordinate and direct Care Workers.
If you can demonstrate experience against the following criteria, then we want to hear from you:
- Registered Nurse (or ex), Enrolled Nurse (or ex) and therefore clinical experience in caring for the elderly is extremely benificial;
- Strong customer service skills, telephone manner and organisational skills;
- Superior time management and attention to detail;
- Confident to meet prospective private clients and their adult children and explain our services and to answer any questions they have;
- Computer savvy, capable of using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word (Excel is beneficial but not necessary);
- Proactive, ability to multi-task with a can do attitude;
- Have a warm, empathetic personality, caring disposition and be an excellent communicator;
- and Current driver’s licence
Registered Nurse (or ex), Enrolled Nurse (or ex) and therefore clinical experience in caring for the elderly is extremely beneficial.