Daughterly Care Community Services is a premium provider of in-home care that enables older people to stay home for life and avoid the Nursing Home. We have operated in the aged care sector for 21 years.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, qualified and reliable person to service our clients from our Mosman shop.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Promotion of all of our services by phone, email and marketing material;
- Liaise, strengthen and develop relationships with clients and caregivers;
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Aged Care sector, including Home Care Package rules;
- Able to communicate this knowledge to Prospective & Existing Clients;
- Present seminars for up to 16 people in Mosman shop;
- Provide emergency care services to current clients as required;
- Maintain office presentation, incl. vacuuming and window displays;
- Attend and network at Chamber of Commerce meetings after hours to promote Daughterly Care;
- Hand out leaflets and network at the monthly Mosman Markets (One Saturday per mth);
- Write up and scan timesheets, cover Communication books, general office maintenance; and
- Attend our Narrabeen head office when needed.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Previous experience in the Aged Care industry and/or Community Services;
- Strong people management, customer service and negotiation skills;
- Experience providing support to people with memory loss and/or dementia;
- Friendly telephone manner;
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail;
- Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Office programs;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A current valid driver’s license and a reliable car;
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities;
- Fit enough to carry multiple items upstairs from the garage; and
- Have a warm, empathetic personality, and caring disposition.
Why work for Daughterly Care?
- A competitive remuneration and the opportunity to further develop within the organisation is on offer;
- You will be offered training and ongoing support throughout your employment;
- You’re part of a team that provides exceptional care for private clients;
- We offer a performance bonus twice yearly; and
- Potential profit bonus.
If you can bring your set of skills and experience to make a difference and love making a difference every day, please APPLY via SEEK, alternatively, send your resume to: Nicole Hickey, Operations Manager to email@example.com