From $55,000 (incl. Super) + Bonus
Mon-Fri 8.30am – 5pm
Daughterly Care, a leading private Aged Care provider operating for over 21 years is seeking an experienced Rosterer. Primarily you will be responsible for coordinating services on behalf of our clients, allocating shifts to Care Workers and communicating clearly and concisely to confirm bookings with the staff and clients.
This position requires a person who can:
- Juggle client services for 190 staff;
- Co-ordinate the matching of clients with Care Workers;
- Strong customer service skills, telephone manner and organisational skills;
- Manage and resolve a high level of client and staff phone calls;
- Have attention to detail (accurate data entry); and
- Work in a dynamic, friendly, fast paced environment where we put our clients and staff first!
To be successful in this busy role, you will effectively demonstrate competency in each of the following essential criteria:
- A focus on customer service by ensuring all client services are booked;
- Ability to build relationships internally as well as across 190 staff;
- The ability to effectively prioritise work, meet deadlines and to multi task;
- Previous experience in a field service based organisation in a scheduler/roster role;
- Sound problem solving and time management skills;(accurate data entry); and
- A keen eye for detail;
- A commitment to excellent customer service;
- Ability to work singularly at times, effectively and productively;
- To carry out rollovers and other routine tasks;
- To be familiar and have a good working knowledge of all Care Workers within our business; and
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications, including but not limited to Word and Excel.