2) to choose WHENthey need their care i.e. what day and what time;
3) to choose WHO supplies their care such as, choosing a premium private care provider like Daughterly Care.
4) to have financialtransparency and accountability via monthly statements. This new right is a game changer!!!!!!
5) to choose what level of management the Consumer (or their Representative, Enduring Guardian or Family) would like. The higher level of management you choose for your package, the less fees the Approved Provider should charge and the more you can spend on actual care.
6) to have no retribution. Many Elders and their families are afraid to speak up for their rights when receiving Government Funded in home care services. You don’t have to be afraid, you cannot be discriminated against just because you stand up for your rights and for what is rightfully yours. From 1 July 2015, it’s your money (not the Approved Provider’s money) and your care, to live life your way.
Two weeks ago, an Approved Provider said they could pay for 7 hours of care per week to a Daughterly Care client. On behalf of the Daughterly Care client, I negotiated with their Approved Provider to increase the care hours to 18.75 per week.
That means from this week…
the Government is paying $910 towards the client’s Live in Care every week, for life.
Exclusive to Daughterly Care clients… I can negotiate for you……. for FREE…