Yes she is.

Over the years, retirement village neighbours have become good friends supporting each other and they don’t want to move to the next stage, such as hostel or nursing home when their care needs increase. They are eligible to apply for a (CDC) Consumer Directed Care Government Funded Home Care Package to provide in home care services to support them to remain in their current home.

Click here to view the amounts available to help you.

Click here on how to apply for a Government funded Home Care Package.

Most people can’t wait for their Home Care Package to be assigned and need care immediately so they contact Daughterly Care to provide private in home care where you pay. Once their Government funded Home Care Package is assigned by My Aged Care they can still keep the same Hourly or Live in Carers from Daughterly Care who they feel comfortable with and trust by choosing Daughterly Care Community Services as their Approved Provider. We deduct your Government funding from your private care invoice and then only charge you for any care that is over and above the Government funding.